2022.02 Prairie Trillium
Built on September 7, 2021 ()
| Admin Guide
This is a daily build of RStudio 2022.02 "Prairie Trillium", a development version of RStudio. It is provided for testing purposes only, and is not recommended for general use.
This version has incomplete builds or failed builds for the following 24 products and platforms:
- RStudio Desktop: Ubuntu 22, OpenSUSE 15, Ubuntu 22 (installer-less)
- RStudio Desktop Electron: MacOS
- RStudio Desktop Pro: MacOS, Ubuntu 22 (installer-less), Ubuntu 22
- RStudio Server: SUSE 15+, Ubuntu 22, SUSE 12
- RStudio Workbench: SUSE 15+, RedHat 7, Ubuntu 22, RedHat 8, Ubuntu 18/20, Debian 9, SUSE 12
- Session Package: Ubuntu 22, RedHat 8, RedHat 7, Ubuntu 18/20, Debian 9, SUSE 15+, SUSE 12
|Ubuntu 18/20||x86_64||rstudio-server-2021.11.0-daily+19-amd64.deb||65 MiB||Details|
|Debian 9||x86_64||rstudio-server-2021.11.0-daily+19-amd64.deb||65 MiB||Details|
|RedHat 7||x86_64||rstudio-server-rhel-2021.11.0-daily+19-x86_64.rpm||79 MiB||Details|
|RedHat 8||x86_64||rstudio-server-rhel-2021.11.0-daily+19-x86_64.rpm||79 MiB||Details|
These builds use your existing license. If you haven't yet licensed the product then the build provides a 45-day evaluation version subject to the Posit End User License Agreement. By downloading the product you acknowledge that you either have an existing license or that you are evaluating the product and agree to the terms of the Posit End User License Agreement.